Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis [electronic resource] / edited by Aryeh Fischer, Joyce S. Lee.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Humana Press, 2018.
- Respiratory Medicine, 2197-7372
Respiratory Medicine, 2197-7372
1 online resource (X, 178 pages 45 illustrations, 21 illustrations in color)
Critical care medicine.
Respiratory organs -- Diseases.
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
Pneumology/Respiratory System. (search)
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book addresses the manifestation of lung disease in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Lung disease in RA is common and often associated with significant morbidity and mortality. This stems partially from the nature of RA and partially from the many therapies used to manage RA that are associated with pneumotoxicity. Despite the severity and commonality of this comorbidity, little has been written on the topic. This book thus takes a multidisciplinary approach to provide: a concise overview of RA and why lung disease so commonly coincides with it; overviews of the specific lung diseases, including interstitial lung disease, and their epidemiology, associated imaging, histopathology, biomarkers, and management; a presentation of risk factors for these diseases; and specifics on what still needs to be uncovered about these pulmonary manifestations. Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis is a comprehensive and practical resource for clinicians and clinician scientists in pulmonology, rheumatology, pathology, and primary care.
Clinical overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Pathophysiology of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Epidemiology of Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Thoracic Imaging in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Lung Histopathology in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Biomarkers of Rheumatoid Arthritis-Interstitial Lung Disease
Risk Factors of Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
The Lungs as the Site of Initiation of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Respiratory Infections and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug Induced Pneumonitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Airways disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Pleural Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease
Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease.
- Fischer, Aryeh. editor.
Lee, Joyce S. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-68888-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|