Atlas of Imaging in Infertility [electronic resource] : A Complete Guide Based in Key Images / edited by Luis Ronan Marquez Ferreira de Souza, Ana Luisa Alencar De Nicola, Harley De Nicola.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
1 online resource (XII, 214 pages 298 illustrations, 193 illustrations in color.)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
Diagnostic Radiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This atlas gathers the most frequent imaging findings concerning alterations that cause infertility in both males and in females. Also, it discusses how the images should be analyzed and described, to serve as a guide for the physicians who request and perform these imaging tests. Infertility is a highly prevalent condition – about 10% of couples are infertile with males and females equally affected. This book offers professionals dealing with infertility, including endocrinologists, gynecologists and urologists, a useful guide to the diagnostic imaging tests that are essential in treating these patients. The Atlas of Imaging in Infertility is a valuable resource for physicians from different specialties managing cases of infertility.
Anatomy and Infertility
Section A. Imaging of Female Infertility Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
Müllerian duct anomalies
Section B. Imaging of Male Infertility – Non-obstructive disease of the testis Varicocele
Primary testicular failure
Section C. Imaging of Male Infertility – Obstructive disease of the testis Congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens
Ejaculatory duct obstruction
Section C. Imaging of others diseases Pituitary adenoma
Adrenal glands diseases.
- Souza, Luis Ronan Marquez Ferreira de, editor.
Nicola, Ana Luisa Alencar de, editor.
Nicola, Harley de, editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-13893-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|