Chest Wall Deformities [electronic resource] / edited by Amulya K. Saxena.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
1 online resource (XXIII, 740 pages 764 illustrations, 606 illustrations in color.)
Children -- Surgery.
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
General Surgery. (search)
Pediatric Surgery. (search)
Imaging / Radiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This comprehensive work offers detailed state of the art information on the changing paradigms in the evaluation, diagnosis, clinical investigation, and treatment of chest wall deformities. The chapters reflect the shift towards conservative and minimal access treatment options, and the combination of concise descriptions and high-quality images provide the reader with a clear understanding of all relevant concepts. Diagnostic and imaging modalities are analysed in depth, and surgical procedures are explained step by step with the aid of clear, informative illustrations. Experts in the management of chest wall deformities from all over the world have contributed their experiences and approaches, making Chest Wall Deformities a unique book in the field and an ideal reference work for clinicians and surgeons.
PECTUS EXCAVATUM Minimal access repair
The Ravitch Procedure
Willital-Hegemann procedure Minimal cartilage resection technique Free sternum turnover flap procedure
Pectus correction using Kirschner wires
Non-prosthetic surgical repairVacuum treatment
Magnetic mini-mover procedure
Mesh repair procedure
Metal-free open-repair procedure Nuss procedure in adult patients
Recurrent pectus excavatum repair
Free fat transplantation
Nonoperative management Dynamic compression system Radiographic markers Minimal invasive endoscopic repair
Endoscopic Pectus Carinatum Repair Pectus carinatum repair Reactive pectus carinatum in patients treated for pectus excavatum
OTHER CHEST WALL DEFORMITIES
PLIER procedure for complex chest wall deformities
Chest Wall Repair in Poland’s Syndrome Asphyxiating Thoracic Dystrophy Sternal defects.
- Saxena, Amulya K. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-53088-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|