Yearbook of the International Law Commission 1952, Vol. II [electronic resource] / UN.
- New York : United Nations, 1952.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (76 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
International Law and Justice. (search)
- The Yearbook of the International Law Commission Volume II, contains summary records of the International Law Commission sessions on such subjects as: arbitral procedures, diplomatic immunities, Law of the Sea, nationality, Law of Treaties and Rights and Duties of States.
- Arbitral procedure
Nationality, including statelessness
Régime of the territorial sea
Régime of the high seas
Law of Treaties
Report of the International Law Commission to the General Assembly
List of other documents relating to the work of the fourth session of the Commission not reproduced in this volume.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/f7ce4f25-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|