United Nations Disarmament Yearbook 2016: Part II [electronic resource] / UN.
- New York : United Nations, 2017.
- United Nations Disarmament Yearbook
United Nations Disarmament Yearbook;
- Government document
1 online resource (341 pages)
- Local subjects:
- The United Nations Disarmament Yearbook, volume 41 (Part II): 2016, with a foreword by the High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, summarizes developments and trends in 2016 on key issues of multilateral consideration at the international and regional levels; reviews the activity of the General Assembly, the Conference on Disarmament and the Disarmament Commission; and contains a handy timeline of highlights of multilateral disarmament in 2016.
Multilateral disarmament timeline: Highlights, 2016
Nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation
Biological and chemical weapons
Emerging, cross-cutting and other issues
Information and outreach
Status of multilateral arms regulation and disarmament agreements
The Future of Multilateral Disarmament: Secretary-General's speech
Disarmament resolutions and decisions listed by chapter
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/5703039b-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|