The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology [electronic resource] / edited by William C. Faquin, Esther Diana Rossi, Zubair Baloch, Güliz A. Barkan, Maria P. Foschini, Daniel F.I. Kurtycz, Marc Pusztaszeri, Philippe Vielh.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
1 online resource (XIX, 182 pages 190 illustrations, 189 illustrations in color)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume describes a uniform international approach for classifying and reporting salivary gland FNA samples. The new reporting system is evidence-based using data from the literature as well as upon the experience of a multi-disciplinary group of leading experts involved in the field of salivary gland cytopathology. Each diagnostic category of this novel salivary gland reporting system includes detailed descriptions of the cytologic criteria as well as a comprehensive set of photomicrographs demonstrating all of the key microscopic features along with annotated descriptions for each image. Designed as a practical book with easy readability, The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology combines the high-quality images of an atlas with a logical approach described in concise text-form and in line-drawing algorithms. It presents for the first time, an international cytologic reporting system for salivary gland lesions designed and endorsed by a panel of experts in the field.
- The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology
Atypia of Undetermined Significance
Suspicious for Malignancy
Ancillary Studies for Salivary Gland Cytology
Histologic Considerations and Salivary Gland Tumor Classification in Surgical Pathology.
- Faquin, William C. editor.
Rossi, Esther Diana. editor.
Baloch, Zubair. editor.
Barkan, Güliz A. editor.
Foschini, Maria P. editor.
Kurtycz, Daniel F.I. editor.
Pusztaszeri, Marc. editor.
Vielh, Philippe. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-71285-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|