Management of Macular Hemorrhage [electronic resource] / edited by Lars-Olof Hattenbach.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
1 online resource (IX, 96 pages 81 illustrations, 75 illustrations in color)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Sub- or preretinal hemorrhage involving the macula is a typical complication in a variety of ocular diseases, including age-related macular degeneration, arterial macroaneurysm, Valsalva retinopathy, and trauma. However, there is currently no consensus regarding the ideal treatment for macular hemorrhage. The purpose of this book on macular hemorrhage is twofold: it aims both to impart valuable information on pathophysiology, risk factors, diagnostic aspects, and prognostic criteria under different conditions and to provide a systematic overview of therapeutic approaches that cover the most important situations a vitreoretinal surgeon might encounter when treating patients with this disorder. Case presentations, clinical photographs, and an extensive review of the literature supplement the important information on clinical decision making, surgical techniques, and typical pitfalls and invite the reader to explore the advantages and disadvantages of various approaches to the management of macular hemorrhage.
- Types of Macular Hemorrhages and Clinical Appearance
Macular Hemorrhage: Natural Course and Risk Factors
Classification of Subretinal Hemorrhage
The Pathophysiology of Subretinal Hemorrhage
Anti-VEGF and Fibrinolytic Agents for the Management of Subretinal Hemorrhage
Minimally Invasive Surgical Approaches to the Management of Macular Hemorrhages
Surgical Treatment of Massive Subretinal Hemorrhage
Macular Translocation in Submacular Hemorrhage Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Retinal Pigment Epithelium and Choroid Translocation in Massive Submacular Hemorrhage.-Surgical and Nonsurgical Treatment of Pre-Retinal Hemorrhages
Management of Trauma Associated Macular Hemorrhages.
- Hattenbach, Lars-Olof, editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-65877-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|