Recommended Methods for The Identification and Analysis of Fentanyl and Its Analogues in Biological Specimens [electronic resource] : Manual for Use by National Drug Analysis Laboratories / UNODC.
- New York : United Nations, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (67 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Drugs Crime and Terrorism. (search)
- The present manual is one in a series of similar publications by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), dealing with the identification and analysis of various types of drugs under international control. In line with the overall objective of this series of UNODC publications, the present manual suggests approaches that may assist drug analysts in the selection of methods appropraiate to the sample under examination and provide data suitable for the purpose at hand, leaving room also for adaptation to the level of sophistication of different laboratories and the various legal need.
Safety aspects of handling fentanyl exhibits
Pharmacology and toxicology of fentanyl and its analogues
Analysis of fentanyl and its analogues and their metabolites in biological specimens
Reference data for the interpretation of toxicological findings of fentanyl and selected analogues
Synopsis of toxicologically confirmed cases involving fentanyl and its analogues.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/aca7aca5-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|