Yearbook of the International Law Commission 1983, Vol. I [electronic resource] / UN.
- New York : United Nations, 1983.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (347 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
International Law and Justice. (search)
- The Yearbook of the International Law Commission Volume I, contains summary records of the International Law Commission sessions on such subjects as: arbitral procedures, diplomatic immunities, Law of the Sea, nationality, Law of Treaties and Rights and Duties of States.
- Members of the commission
Principal conventions cited in the present volume
Check-list of documents of the thirty-fifth session
Summary records of the thirty-fifth session.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/e3686669-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|