Coming to grips with water security in the face of climate change [electronic resource] / Claudia Sadoff.
- New York : United Nations, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
- In a landmark study published a decade ago, the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) suggested that under likely scenarios the world's freshwater supplies should be adequate to meet future demands from agriculture, industry and other sectors. A lot has happened since then that makes it difficult today to frame this essentially accurate conclusion in such optimistic terms. It is clear now that, without significant improvement in water management, we can no longer assure sustainable development in the face of climate change and related pressures.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- UN Chronicle Vol. 55, no. 1, p. 44-47
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|