The internet: Anonymous forever [electronic resource] / Bruce Schneier.
- New York : United Nations, 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Peacekeeping and Security
Human Rights and Refugees
- Universal identification is portrayed by some as the holy grail of Internet security. Anonymity is bad, the argument goes; and if we abolish it, we can ensure only the proper people have access to their own information. We will know who is sending us spam and who is trying to hack into corporate networks. And when there are massive denial-of-service attacks, such as those against Estonia or Georgia or South Korea, we will know who was responsible and take action accordingly.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Freedom from Fear Vol. 2010, no. 7, p. 43-45
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/93a20edc-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|