Yearbook of the International Law Commission 1980, Vol. II, Part 1 [electronic resource] / UN.
- New York : United Nations, 1980.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (272 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations
International Law and Justice
- The Yearbook of the International Law Commission Volume II, contains summary records of the International Law Commission sessions on such subjects as: arbitral procedures, diplomatic immunities, Law of the Sea, nationality, Law of Treaties and Rights and Duties of States.
- Succession of states in respect of matters other than treaties
Question of treaties concluded between states and international organizations or between two or more international organizations
The law of the non-navigational uses of international watercourses
Jurisdictional immunities of states and their property
Status of the diplomatic courier and the diplomatic bag not accompanied by diplomatic courier
International liability for injurious consequences arising out of acts not prohibited by international law
Check-list of documents of the thirty-second session.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/1478c749-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|