Yearbook of the International Law Commission 1973, Vol. II [electronic resource] / UN.
- New York : United Nations, 1973.
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
Yearbook of the International Law Commission;
- Government document
1 online resource (243 pages)
- Local subjects:
- United Nations. (search)
International Law and Justice. (search)
- The Yearbook of the International Law Commission Volume II, contains summary records of the International Law Commission sessions on such subjects as: arbitral procedures, diplomatic immunities, Law of the Sea, nationality, Law of Treaties and Rights and Duties of States.
- Filling of casual vacancies in the commission
Succession of states in respect of matters other than treaties
Question of treaties concluded between states and international organizations or between two or more international organizations
Priority to be given to the topic of the law of the non-navigational uses of international watercourses (para. 5 of section I of general assembly resolutions 2780 (XXVI) and 2926 (XXVII))
Co-operation with other bodies
Report of the commission to the general assembly
Check list of documents referred to in this volume
Check list of documents of the twenty-fifth session not reproduced in this volume.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/e6b93e9f-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|