Dickinson's nerves, Frost's woods [electronic resource] : poetry in the shadow of the past / William Logan.
- New York : Columbia University Press, 
1 online resource (396 pages) : illustrations.
- English poetry -- History and criticism.
American poetry -- History and criticism.
Poetry -- Psychological aspects.
- Shelley's wrinkled lip, Smith's giant leg
Frost's horse, Wilbur's ride
Lowell's skunk, Heaney's skunk
Longfellow's Hiawatha, Carroll's Hiawatha: the name and nature of parody
Keats's Chapman's homer, Justice's Henry James
Shakespeare's rotten weeds, Shakespeare's deep trenches
Pound's metro, Williams's wheelbarrow
Dickinson's nerves, Frost's woods.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
JSTOR (Online Service)
- Other format:
- Online version: Logan, William, 1950 November 16- Dickinson's nerves, Frost's woods.
- 9780231546515 (electronic bk.)
0231546513 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|