All my relatives : exploring Lakota ontology, belief, and ritual / David C. Posthumus.
- Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press ; [ Philadelphia, PA] : American Philosophical Society, 
- New visions in Native American and indigenous studies.
New visions in Native American and Indigenous studies
x, 281 pages ; 24 cm.
- Lakota philosophy.
- Hallowell, Descola, ontology, and phenomenology
Situated animism and Lakota relational ontology
The living rock, grandfather of all things
Persons and transformation
Spirits and ghosts
Nonhuman persons in Lakota mythology
Nonhuman persons in Lakota dreams and visions
Nonhuman persons in Lakota ritual
The dynamics of life movement.
- Place of publication taken from publisher's website for second publisher.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|