Radiation effects in electronics [electronic resource] : presented at a joint meeting of astm committee e-10 on radioisotopes and radiation effects and the niagara-finger lakes section of the american nuclear society syracuse, n. y., oct. 5-7, 1964.
- Other Title:
- ASTM digital library.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, c1965.
- Conference Name:
- Joint ANS-ASTM Conference on Radiation Effects in Electronics (1964 : Syracuse, N.Y.)
- Journal of ASTM International. Selected technical papers STP 384.
ASTM STP ; 384
1 online resource (, 236 pages) : illustrations, charts, diagrs., tables.
- Semiconductors -- Effect of radiation on -- Congresses.
Electronic apparatus and appliances -- Effect of radiation on -- Congresses.
Thermoluminescence -- Congresses.
- "ASTM special technical publication no. 384."
"Joint ANS-ASTM Conference on Radiation Effects in Electronics. This meeting convened at the Hotel Syracuse, Syracuse, N.Y., Oct. 5 to 7, 1964."-- Foreword
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- American Society for Testing and Materials.
American Society for Testing and Materials. Meeting.
ASTM Committee E-10 on Radioisotopes and Radiation Effects.
American Nuclear Society. Niagara Finger Lakes Section.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1520/STP384-EB doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|