The impact of U.S. environmental regulations on fuel quality [electronic resource] / Kurt H. Strauss and William G. Dukek, editors.
- Other Title:
- ASTM digital library.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Society for Testing and Materials, c1993.
- Conference Name:
- Symposium on The Impact of U.S. Environmental Regulations on Fuel Quality (1991 : Austin, Tex.)
- Journal of ASTM International. Selected technical papers STP 1160.
ASTM STP ; 1160
1 online resource (157 pages in various pagings) : illustrations, charts, tables, diagrs.
- Motor fuels -- United States -- Congresses.
Environmental law -- United States -- Congresses.
Gasoline -- Congresses.
- "ASTM Special Technical Publication 1160."
"ASTM Publication Code Number (PCN): 04-011600-12."
"The symposium was sponsored by ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants and its Subcommittee D02.A on Gasoline, D02.E on Burner, Diesel and Gas Turbine Fuels, and D02.J on Aviation Fuels."-- Foreword
Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2011. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants. Subcommittee D02.A on Gasoline.
ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants. Subcommittee D02.E on Burner, Diesel and Gas Turbine Fuels.
ASTM Committee D-2 on Petroleum Products and Lubricants. Subcommittee D02.J on Aviation Fuels.
Strauss, Kurt H., 1923- ed.
Dukek, W. G., ed.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1520/STP1160-EB doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|