Teatro Olivia / Ian Falconer.
- Other Title:
- Olivia teatro
- New York : Universe Publishing, a division of Rizzoli International Publications, Inc. : Distributed to the U. S.trade by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing, ©2004.
- 3D object
1 portfolio (3 full stage sets, 6 Olivia paper dolls and 3 Ian paper colls, Playbill) : Illustrations ; 34 x 25 x 7 cm.
- Swine -- Juvenile literature.
Puppet theaters -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Olivia shows her talents with this three-dimensional puppet theater. Includes backdrops and Olivia and Ian figures for three productions: Swan Lake, Romeo & Juliet, and Turandot. Includes playbill with summaries of the productions and actor biographies. Also includes extra backdrop forms for children to create their own backdrops.
- "Design by Ann Bobco."
Foldout toy theater with 3-D stage that lowers to accommodate enough scenery for 1 ballet (Swan Lake), 1 play (Romeo and Juliet) and 1 opera (Turnadot). A drawer contains the figures, scenery and a theater program with plot summaries, cast biographies and instructions for assembly.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy has advertising leaflet laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bobco, Ann.
Toy and Movable Books Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|