Virtual canine anatomy / Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences ; produced by Ray Whalen ; dissection & photography, Trent Gall [and eight others] ; anatomical descriptions, Anna Dee Fails.
- Other Title:
- Earlier releases have subtitle: Interactive guide to dissection, osteology, & radiology
Virtual canine anatomy V3
- [Version 3]
- [Colorado] : College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, ©2003.
1 hard drive : sound, color ; 2 x 6 cm.
- Dogs -- Anatomy -- Study and teaching -- Audio-visual aids.
Dogs -- Dissection.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Intel Pentium Processor compatible PC or higher; Microsoft Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, XP, NT 4, or later; Minimum System Memory: 32MB RAM; minimum screen size: 1024 x 768; recommended color depth: high color (16 bit); Apple QuickTime Player 3 or later.
- Program features: Complete descriptions of every anatomical structure, hypertext within each description allows you to jump immediately to related structures and views, fully-functional search feature takes you quickly to any structure in the program, automated help system steps you through every aspect of the program, providing you with the tools you need to make optimal use of your time, back and forward buttons allow website-style navigation, complete graphical explanation of the directional terms associated with veterinary anatomy of the head.
- Videos, Jeremy Delcambre.
- Title and version statement from paper label on flash drive.
Instructions: This program is set to autorun when inserted into your DVD drive. If you have disabled this feature, please run "start.exe."
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
Whalen, Ray, producer.
Gall, Trent, researcher, photographer.
Fails, Anna Dee, researcher.
Delcambre, Jeremy, director.
Colorado State University. College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|