Asas de menino : Thiago Araújo / coordenação: Paulo Sílber ; textos: Ismael Machado.
- 1a edição.
- Belém - PA : Secretaria de Estado de Comunicação, 2016.
98 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Pará (Brazil : State) -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.
Photographers -- Brazil -- Pará (State) -- Biography.
Araújo, Thiago, 1987-2015.
- The balance between the seriousness of the profession of photographer and the personality of "brat" are some of the striking features of Thiago, present in the story of his life told in Asas de Menino. In it are some of the chapters of Thiago's life, in passages that describe the ascent from poor childhood to the awards received in the short but intense and talented career of the photographer; photography selected from Thiago Araújo's archive.
- Published in memory of photographer Thiago Araújo.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
- Benjamin Franklin Library Fund.
Sílber, Paulo, editor.
Machado, Ismael, writer of added text.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|