Robin Hood, el proscrito [electronic resource] / Angus Donald ; traducción de Francisco Rodríguez de Lecea.
- Standardized Title:
- Outlaw. Spanish
- Other Title:
- Digitalia Hispánica.
Digitalia eBook Collection: Edhasa
- Primera edición en e-book.
- Barcelona, España ; Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina : Edhasa, junio de 2010 , ©2010
- Narrativas históricas Edhasa.
Narrativas históricas Edhasa
1 online resource : map.
- Robin Hood (Legendary character) -- Fiction.
Outlaws -- England -- Fiction.
Great Britain -- History -- Richard I, 1189-1199 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- When he's caught stealing, young Alan Dale is forced to leave his family and go to live with a notorious band of outlaws in Sherwood Forest. Their leader is the infamous Robin Hood. A tough, bloodthirsty warrior, Robin is more feared than any man in the county. He becomes a mentor for Alan; with his fellow outlaws, Robin teaches Alan how to fight and how to win. But Robin is a ruthless man. Although he is Alan's protector, if Alan displeases him, he could also just as easily become his murderer.
- Description based on print version record.
Online resource; title from PDF title page (Digitalia, viewed September 4, 2015)
- Rodríguez de Lecea, Francisco, translator.
Digitalia (Firm), distributor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Donald, Angus, 1965- Outlaw. Spanish. Robin Hood, el proscrito.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.