Una chica con pistola [electronic resource] / Amy Stewart ; traducción del inglés de Carlos Jiménez Arribas.
- Standardized Title:
- Girl waits with gun. Spanish (Jiménez Arribas)
- Other Title:
- Digitalia Hispánica.
Digitalia eBook Collection: Siruela
- Edición en formato digital.
- [Madrid] : Siruela, 
- Stewart, Amy. Spanish ; Kopp sisters novel. 1.
Nuevos Tiempos ; 342
Nuevos tiempos (Madrid, Spain) ; 342.
1 online resource.
- Sheriffs -- New Jersey -- Paterson -- Fiction.
Policewomen -- New Jersey -- Hackensack -- Fiction.
Silk Workers' Strike, Paterson, N.J., 1913 -- Fiction.
Black Hand (United States) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
Organized crime -- New Jersey -- Fiction.
New Jersey -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- Constance Kopp doesn't quite fit the mold. She towers over most men, has no interest in marriage or domestic affairs, and has been isolated from the world since a family secret sent her and her sisters into hiding fifteen years ago. One day a belligerent and powerful silk factory owner runs down their buggy, and a dispute over damages turns into a war of bricks, bullets, and threats as he unleashes his gang on their family farm. When the sheriff enlists her help in convicting the men, Constance is forced to confront her past and defend her family -- and she does it in a way that few women of 1914 would have dared. (Based on the true story of one of America's first female deputy sheriffs.).
- Historical mystery.
The first book in the Kopp Sisters series.
Online resource; title from ePub title page (Digitalia, viewed April 27, 2017)
- Jiménez Arribas, Carlos, 1966- translator.
Digitalia (Firm), distributor.
- Other format:
- Print version: Stewart, Amy. Girl waits with gun. Spanish (Jiménez Arribas) Chica con pistola.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|