The great silence : science and philosophy of Fermi's paradox / Milan M. CÌirkovicÌ.
- First edition.
- Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 2018.
xxvii, 395 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Fermi's paradox.
- Researchers believe that the universe is vast enough that life has evolved and become technological many times, - yet we have seen no trace of extraterrestrial intelligence. This conundrum, known as the Fermi paradox, is the deepest mystery in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. Put simply, where is everybody?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|