Signing naturally. Units 7-12, Student workbook / Ella Mae Lentz, Ken Mikos, Cheri Smith.
- San Diego, California : DawnSignPress, 
xiv, 530 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 28 cm + 2 DVDs (426 minutes : silent, color ; 4 3/4 in.)
- American Sign Language -- Problems, exercises, etc.
American Sign Language -- Textbooks.
American Sign Language
- Problems and exercises.
Problems and exercises.
- Open signed in American Sign language.
- This introductory workbook and DVDs supplement and reinforce classroom instruction in American Sign Language (ASL). Features cultural sections and profiles of famous deaf people. Accompanying DVDs include over seven hours of ASL video clips.
- Describing people and things
Making requests and asking for advice
Giving opinions about others
Discussing plans and goals
Storytelling and fables
Exercises & answer keys
- DVDs contain no audio.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
- Class of 1932 Fund.
Smith, Cheri, author.
Mikos, Ken, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|