The code of Putinism / Brian D. Taylor.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 
xii, 250 pages ; 24 cm
- Russia (Federation) -- Politics and government -- 1991-.
Putin, Vladimir Vladimirovich, 1952-.
Power (Social sciences) -- Russia (Federation).
Political culture -- Russia (Federation).
Ideology -- Russia (Federation).
- This book shows how the mentality of Putin and his team has shaped Russian politics over the past two decades and makes sense of the political choices of one of the world's most fascinating figures.
Leashes and clubs
Clans and networks
Lawyers, guns, and oil
How Russia is misruled
Punching above its weight
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Class of 1924 Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|