Anthropology without informants [electronic resource] : collected works in paleoanthropology / by L.G. Freeman.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Knowledge Unlatched.
- Boulder, Colo. : University Press of Colorado, ©2009.
1 online resource (xviii, 376 pages) : illustrations
- Freeman, Leslie G. -- Literary collections.
Paleolithic period -- Spain.
Anthropology, Prehistoric -- Spain.
Paleoanthropology -- Spain.
Antiquities, Prehistoric -- Spain.
- "It is my sincere hope that this volume will be much read and reflected upon by new generations of American students of prehistoric archaeologists. Freeman's career is a model for long-term international collaboration, theoretical eclecticism, the centrality of field research, and the ability to 'dream big, ' but with a commonsense approach to the record and its limitations." Lawrence Guy Straus, Journal of Anthropological Research.
- Anthropology without informants
A theoretical framework for interpreting archeological materials
The fat of the land (partial)
By their works you shall know them: cultural developments in the paleolithic
Paleolithic polygons: voronoi tesserae and settlement hierarchies in cantabrian spain
Torralba and ambrona: a review of discoveries
Were there scavengers at torralba?
Kaleidoscope or tarnished mirror? thirty years of mousterian investigations in cantabria
The mousterian, present and future of a concept. (a personal view)
Research on the middle paleolithic of the cantabrian region
Meanders on the byways of paleolithic art
The many faces of altamira
Techniques of figure enhancement in paleolithic cave art
The cave as paleolithic sanctuary
Caves and art: rites of initiation and transcendence
The participation of north americans and spaniards in joint prehistoric research in cantabria.
- Includes index.
OCLC-licensed vendor bibliographic record.
- Local notes:
- Knowledge Unlatched KU Select 2016 Backlist Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|