Employee benefit plans under collective bargaining.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 1949.
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; no. 946.
Bulletin ; no. 946
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 29 pages).
- Employee fringe benefits -- United States.
Collective bargaining -- United States.
- "Reprinted (with additional data) from the January, May, and September 1948 issues of the Monthly Labor Review."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover page (FRASER, viewed June 29, 2018).
- United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Employee benefit plans under collective bargaining
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|