Nonmarine sedimentary rocks of Tertiary age in the Lake Mead region, southeastern Nevada and northwestern Arizona / by Robert G. Bohannon.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1984.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 1259.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 1259
- Government document
1 online resource (72 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Sedimentary rocks.
Geology, Stratigraphic -- Miocene.
Petrology -- Mead, Lake (Ariz. and Nev.).
Petrology -- Nevada.
Petrology -- Arizona.
Miocene Geologic Epoch.
United States -- Lake Mead Region.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 14, 2014).
"A study of the age, nomenclature, lithology, and tectonic history of Miocene continental deposits in the transition zone between the Great Basin and Sonoran Desert."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 67-69) and index.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Bohannon, Robert G. Nonmarine sedimentary rocks of Tertiary age in the Lake Mead region, southeastern Nevada and northwestern Arizona
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|