The regulatory aftermath of the global financial crisis [electronic resource] / Eilís Ferran ... [et al.] ; with a foreword by Ethiopis Tafara.
- Other records:
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- International Corporate Law and Financial Market Regulation
International corporate law and financial market regulation
International Corporate Law and Financial Market Regulation
1 online resource (434 p.)
- Financial institutions -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Financial institutions -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
Financial institutions -- Law and legislation -- Australia.
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation -- Australia.
- Electronic books.
- Provides an unrivalled understanding of major regulatory reforms that will profoundly affect the future of finance.
- Crisis-driven regulatory reform : where in the world is the EU going? / Eilís Ferran
The legacy effects of the financial crisis on regulatory design in the EU / Niamh Moloney
Why did Australia fare so well in the global financial crisis? / Jennifer G. Hill
The political economy of Dodd-Frank : why financial reform tends to be frustrated and systemic risk perpetuated / John C. Coffee, Jr.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|