Supply chain information technology / David L. Olson.
- Second edition.
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2014.
- 2014 digital library.
Supply and operations management collection. 2156-8200
Supply and operations management collection, 2156-8200
1 online resource (138 p.)
- Business logistics -- Data processing.
- Electronic books.
- The rapid growth in computer technology provides supply chain managers with valuable tools to better coordinate and control their operations. This book seeks to describe systems available to give supply chains information system support, demonstrating key tasks with demonstrated analytic techniques. This second edition is basically the same as the first edition, but with newer cases to demonstrate concepts. The target market for this book is practitioners in the supply chain management field, one of the fastest growing fields in our economy.
- 1. Supply chain information systems
2. Development of ERP and SCM
3. Supply chain management software option
4. Business process reengineering in supply chains
5. System selection
6. Supply chain software installation project management
- Part of: 2014 digital library.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 119-121) and index.
Title from PDF title page (viewed on September 26, 2014).
- 9781631570568 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|