The Ranch Girls and their heart's desire / by Margaret Vandercook ; illustrated by Wilson V. Chambers.
- Philadelphia : John C. Winston, c1920.
- Ranch Girls series
231 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Ranch life -- Juvenile fiction.
Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
Girls -- United States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy has dated 20th-century autograph ("Lillian A. Raney. Christmas 1921."), possibly to be identified with Lillian Augusta Raney (later Swager; b. 1910) in pencil on front free endpaper over effaced ms. inscription.
Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy: plate opp. p. 149 partially hand-colored by a reader in blue and yellow.
Schimmel Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Raney, Lillian A. (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|