Daredevil, the man without fear!. Return of the king / writer, Ed Brubaker ; artists, Michael Lark and David Aja ; inkers, Stefano Gaudiano ...
- Other Title:
- Return of the king
Daredevil : return of the king
- New York : Marvel, 2009.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Daredevil (Fictitious character from Marvel Comics Group) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of crime, returns to Hell's Kitchen ... to forge a pact with Daredevil! Their target? Lady Bullseye and the Hand! But what is the Kingpin's true plan? What do he and Lady Bullseye have in common? What will Matt Murdock do to make things right again? And just how will Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark leave this story for the next creative team to pick it up as they conclude their epic run? Don't miss thw twists and surprises that will have everybody talking!
- Return of the king, prologue: on the Costa da Morte
Return of the king: part one
Return of the king: part two
Return of the king: part three
Return of the king: conclusion
[Variant cover gallery].
- Contains material originally published in magazine form as Daredevil, #116-119 and #500.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lark, Michael.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|