The history of a clergyman's widow : and her young family / by Mrs. Hofland.
- Other Title:
- Clergyman's widow
- Sixth edition.
- London : Printed for A.K. Newman and Co. Leadenhall-Street., 1823.
- London : Printed by J. Darling, Leadenhall-Street.
,176 pages,  leaf of plates ; 14 cm
- Moral education -- Juvenile fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United Kingdom England London.
- Includes half title page.
Printing information from half-title page and page 176.
Pagination and register irregular.
- Local notes:
- RBC Singer-Mendenhall copy has black/red/white marbled covers with red leather on spine; title in gilt. Copy also has handwritten note dated "June 20th 1826" on front fly dedicated to Miss Harbidge (?) for her 'good behavior' and signed by Miss Cattell. Copy purchased by Penn Libraries in 2018 from Jarndyce Antiquarian Booksellers.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
- Penn Provenance:
- Cattell, Miss.,
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Chiefly Baldwin library, I, 632
NCBEL, III, 733
- Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
Sabin W. Colton, Jr., Memorial Fund.
Darling, John (Printer), printers.
A.K. Newman & Co., publishers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|