The trial of Jack Ruby / by John Kaplan and Jon R. Waltz.
- Special ed.
- [New York, New York] : The Notable Trials Library [Division of Gryphon Editions, ©1992, c1965].
- Notable trials library.
The notable Trials Library
, 392,  pages,  pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm.
- Ruby, Jack.
Trials (Assassination) -- Texas -- Dallas.
Texas -- Dallas.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Published by arrangement with Macmillan Publishing Co."
"This special edition of ... has been privately printed for the members of The Notable Trials Library by Arcata Graphics/Kingsport. Film was prepared from the first printing of 1965. New type matter was composed by P&M Typesetting, Inc., in Caslon. The text paper was especially made for this edition by the P. H. Glatfelter Company. The volume has been quarter-bound in genuine leather by Arcata Graphics/Sherwood. Endleaves are a specially commissioned design by Richard J. Wolfe. Edges are gilded; the spine is stamped in 22-karat gold. Cover stampings and design of the edition by Daniel B. Bianchi and Selma Ordewer."--Colophon.
Reprint. Originally published: New York : The Macmillan Company, © 1965.
- Local notes:
- Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy has gray ribbon bookmark.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Waltz, Jon R.
Dershowitz, Alan M.
Bianchi, Daniel Berkeley.
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Kaplan, John, 1929-1989. Trial of Jack Ruby.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|