Mammalian Synthetic Promoters [electronic resource] / edited by David Gould.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2017.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1651
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1651
1 online resource (XI, 277 pages) : 43 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
- Life sciences.
- Local subjects:
- Life Sciences. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume details methods that will aid in the selection of promoter sequences and vector components and methods for the assembly and testing of synthetic promoters with examples of their application. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mammalian Synthetic Promoters: Methods and Protocols aims to aid researchers that are new to the field of synthetic promoters and inspire new developments.
- Initial Considerations before Designing a Promoter Construct
Demonstrating Interactions of Transcription Factors with DNA by Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
Chromatin Immunoprecipitation and Quantitative Real-time PCR to Assess Binding of a Protein of Interest to Identified Predicted Binding Sites within a Promoter
Secreted Reporters for Monitoring Multiple Promoter Function
Bioluminescence Monitoring Of Promoter Activity In Vitro and In Vivo
Monitoring Promoter Activity by Flow Cytometry
Functional Screening of Core Promoter Activity
Bioinformatically Informed Design of Synthetic Mammalian Promoters
Synthetic Tumor Specific Promoters for Transcriptional Regulation of Viral Replication
Constructing Strong Cell-Type-Specific Promoters through Informed Design
PCR Assembly of Synthetic Promoters
The Tetracycline Responsive System
A Simple Method for Constructing Artificial Promoters Activated in Response to Ultrasound Stimulation
Promoter Activation with Electromagnetism
Application of Synthetic Tumor Specific Promoters Responsive to the Tumor Microenvironment
A Modular Approach to Building Complex Synthetic Circuits
Computational Sequence Design with R2oDNA Designer
Design of Synthetic Promoters for Gene Circuits in Mammalian Cells. .
- Gould, David. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-7223-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|