Glioblastoma [electronic resource] / [edited by] Steven Brem, Kalil G. Abdullah.
- Standardized Title:
- Glioblastoma (Brem)
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 
1 online resource (x, 290 pages) : illustrations (some color), color portraits
- Glioblastoma multiforme.
- Clinically focused and designed to provide a to-the-point overview, Glioblastoma, by Drs. Steven Brem and Kalil G. Abdullah, brings you up to date with increased understanding, new treatment protocols, and recent advances in the field. Written by contributing specialists who are global experts in their respective areas, this one-stop reference provides neurosurgeons, medical-and-radiation oncologists, neuro-oncologists, neuropathologists, internal medicine physicians, and researchers with a dependable source of information on current treatment options, tumor recurrence, and patient care.
- Glioblastoma: translating scientific advances to innovative therapy
The story of glioblastoma: history and modern correlates
Epidemiology of glioblastoma and trends in glioblastoma survivorship
The molecular pathogenesis of glioblastoma
Translating molecular biomarkers of gliomas to clinical practice
Multimodality targeting of glioma cells
Current standards of care in glioblastoma therapy
Radiographic detection and advanced imaging of glioblastoma
Principles and tenets of radiation treatment in glioblastoma
Chemotherapeutics and their efficacy
Antiangiogenic therapy for glioblastoma
Principles of surgical treatment
Awake craniotomy for glioblastoma
Intraoperative imaging of glioblastoma
Minimally invasive targeted therapy for glioblastoma: laser interstitial thermal therapy
Local drug delivery in the treatment of glioblastoma
Tumor-treating electric fields for glioblastoma
Brain plasticity and reorganization before, during, and after glioma resection
General principles of immunotherapy for glioblastoma
Early detection of glioblastoma
Health-related quality of life and neurocognitive functioning after glioblastoma treatment
Socioeconomics and survival
National and global economic impact of glioblastoma
Lessons learned : clinical trials and other interventions for glioblastoma.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Brem, Steven, editor.
Abdullah, Kalil G., author.
- Other format:
- Print version: Glioblastoma.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|