Breaking new ground [electronic resource] / Elizabeth Thompson.
- New York : United Nations, 2017.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Environment and Climate Change. (search)
- Back in March 2007, during his annual presentation of the government's economic proposals in Parliament, the then Prime Minister of Barbados, the Rt. Hon Owen Arthur, used these words to launch a comprehensive National Green Economy Policy for Barbados. The policy was designed "to integrate green principles into national economic planning, marrying economic growth with environmental management and preservation."
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Our Planet Vol. 2016, no. 1, p. 40-41
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|