On loving our enemies [electronic resource] : essays in moral psychology / Jerome Neu.
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012.
1 online resource (272 p.)
- Ethics -- Psychological aspects.
Conduct of life -- Psychological aspects.
Moral development -- Philosophy.
Psychology and philosophy.
- Electronic books.
- This text explores moral questions that go beyond the issues commonly considered in the ethics of action. Can there be an ethics of emotion or an ethics of fantasy? What are the limits of our freedom? And what are the sources of our standards? This title explores these questions and much more.
- On loving our enemies: the ethics of emotion
The ethics of fantasy
Authenticity and the examined life
Divided minds: Sartre's "bad faith" critique of Freud
Encyclopedia entries on Freud
Genetic explanation in totem and taboo
Minds on trial
More speech, better speech as the best defense
Euthyphro, the legal realists, and the dilemma of authority
Plato's analogy of state and individual:
The Republic and the organic theory of the state
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|