Oxford studies in normative ethics. Volume 6 / Mark Timmons. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Oxford Studies in Normative Ethics
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017.
1 online resource
- Normativity (Ethics).
- OSNE is an annual forum for new work in normative ethical theory. Leading philosophers advance our understanding of a wide range of moral issues and positions, from analysis of competing normative theories to questions of how we should act and live well. OSNE will be an essential resource for scholars and students working in moral philosophy.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2016.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on December 12, 2016).
- Timmons, Mark, 1951- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|