Moral motivation : a history / Iakovos Vasiliou. [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Oxford philosophical concepts.
Oxford philosophical concepts
1 online resource.
- Moral motivation.
- 'Moral Motivation' provides a history of moral motivation by ten eminent scholars, covering Plato, Aristotle, Spinoza, Locke, Hume, Kant, the consequentialists and others. It shows the complexity of the historical treatment of moral motivation and, moreover, how intertwined discussion of moral motivation is with central aspects of ethical theory.
- Previously issued in print: 2016.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 13, 2016).
- Vasiliou, Iakovos, 1966- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|