Empty representations : reference and non-existence / edited by Manuel García-Carpintero and Genoveva Martí.
- Other Title:
- Reference and non-existence
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2014.
1 online resource
- Representation (Philosophy).
Language and languages -- Philosophy.
- Electronic books.
- The contents of linguistic and mental representations may seem to be individuated by what they are about. But a problem arises with regard to representation of the non-existent - words and thoughts that are about things that don't exist. Fourteen new essays get to grips with this much-debated problem.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- García-Carpintero, Manuel, editor.
Martí, Genoveva, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|