The ant trap : rebuilding the foundations of the social sciences / Brian Epstein.
- [First edition].
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Oxford studies in philosophy of science.
Oxford Studies in Philosophy of Science
1 online resource (307 p.)
- Social sciences -- Philosophy.
- Electronic books.
- We live in a world of crowds and corporations, legislatures and languages, money and markets. These are all social objects - they are made, at least in part, by people and communities. But what exactly are these things? How are they made, and what is the role of people in making them? 'The Ant Trap' rewrites our understanding of the nature of the social world and the foundations of the social sciences.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|