Uveitis / editor, Sunir J. Garg ; section editors, Bahram Bodaghi, S.R. Rathinam, H. Nida Sen.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Uveitis (Garg)
- Second edition.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health, 2018.
- Color atlas and synopsis of clinical ophthalmology series
Color atlas & synopsis of clinical ophthalmology-Wills Eye Institute
- Medical subjects:
- "Developed at Philadelphia's world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology. The updated Uveitis volume includes: Authoritative information on all the major aspects of ocular inflammatory disease, including both ocular and systemic manifestations of each disorder, ideal for busy practicing ophthalmologists, ocular immunologists, residents, and rheumatologists. More examples and variations of disease, clinical illustrations using new imaging modalities, and expanded treatment options. Newly characterized conditions, such as uveitis due to Ebola virus and Zika virus. More than 450 new and updated high-quality illustrations that detail the clinical features of each disorder, illustrate pathogenesis, and assist in visual diagnosis. An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management. Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities! Read directly on your preferred device, such as computer, tablet, or smartphone Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech. Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more"--Provided by publisher.
- Machine-generated contents note: Immune response overview / Sunir J. Garg
Anatomic classification of uveitis / Wendy M. Smith, Lisa J. Faia, Sunir J. Garg, and H. Nida Sen
Episcleritis, scleritis, and keratitis / Shilpa Kodati, H. Nida Sen, Theresa Larson, S.R. Rathinam, Rajesh Vedhanayaki, Muhammad Rakibuz-Zaman, William Hodge, Somasheila I. Murthy, Swapnali Sabhapandit, and Roxana Ursea
Anterior uveitis / Julie Gueudry, Bahram Bodaghi, Phuc LeHoang, Karina Julian, and Sunir J. Garg
Cataract- and lens-induced uveitis / Swapnali Sabhapandit, Somasheila I. Murthy, Mayank Mahajan, and Anita Schadlu
Intermediate uveitis / Andrea D. Birnbaum, Anjum F. Koreishi, and Debra A. Goldstein
Posterior uveitis and collagen vascular diseases / Sapna Gangaputra, H. Nida Sen, Rishi R. Doshi, S.R. Rathinam, Emmett T. Cunningham, Jr., Sunir J. Garg, Robert W. Wong, S.R. Rathinam, Virginia Miraldi Utz, and Johnny Tang
White dot syndromes / Cline Terrada, Bahram Bodaghi, Kisha D. Piggott, P. Kumar Rao, Sapna Gangaputra, Matthew A. Cunningham, Steven Yeh, Annal D. Meleth, Jaclyn L. Kovach, Janet L. Davis, and Jason Hsu.
Infectious posterior uveitis / Karina Julian, Bahram Bodaghi, Phuc LeHoang, P. Vijayalakshmi, Rim Kahloun, Moncef Khairallah, Sunir J. Garg, Lalitha Prajna, S.R. Rathinam, Bryn Burkholder, Shilpa Kodati, H Nida Sen, Julie Gueudry, R. Vedhanayaki, Vishali Gupta, Sarakshi Mahajan, Sapna Gangaputra, Chloe Gottlieb, Uwe Pleyer, Val?rie Touitou, Carlos Alexandre de Amorim Garcia Filho, Carlos Alexandre de Amorim Garcia, Jason F. Okulicz, Kim Ramasamy, and Rajesh S Priya
Endophthalmitis / Stephen G. Schwartz, Harry W. Flynn, Jr., Roy D. Brod, Manohar Babu Balasundaram, S.R. Rathinam, Bahram Bodaghi, and Phuc LeHoang
AIDS-related eye disease / Annal Meleth, Sapna Gangaputra, and H. Nida Sen
Drug-induced uveitis / Kara C. LaMattina, Nehali V. Saraiya, and Debra A. Goldstein
Masquerade syndromes / H. Nida Sen, Bahram Bodaghi, Carol L. Shields, Henry Wiley, Sapna Gangaputra, Ann O. Igbre and Sunir J. Garg
Treatment of uveitis / Sam S. Dahr, Shilpa Kodati, Theresa Larson, and H. Nida Sen.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Garg, Sunir J., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|