Was bleibt = Home for the weekend / 23/5 Filmproduktion ; ein film von Hans-Christian Schmid ; [screenplay, Bernd Lange ; producers, Britta Knöller, Hans-Christian Schmid.
- Other Title:
- Home for the weekend
- Köln : Pandora Film Home, 2013.
1 videodisc (85 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 6 postcards (color ; 18 x 13 cm.)
4 3/4 in.
- Families -- Germany -- Drama.
- Motion pictures -- Germany.
Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Motion pictures, German.
- In German; optional subtitles in English.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Audio description for persons with visual disabilities.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL, Region 2; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital; 2.0 Dolby Digital.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 2
- "Marko is in his mid-thirties, has just published his first book, and has been living in Berlin since his university days-- far enough away from his parents Gitte and Günter whose bourgeois lifestyle he could never quite get used to. He visits them once or twice a year, mainly to give them a chance to spend a few days with their grandson. His hopes of spending a quiet weekend with the family fall short when Gitte, who has been mentally unstable since Marko was a child, feels so healthy after a homeopathic treatment that she stops taking her medication. Her announcement triggers reserved reactions in the family, and a series of revelations tip his family's structure out of balance."--IMDb.com.
- Lars Eidinger, Corinna Harfouch, Sebastian Zimmler, Ernst Stötzner.
- Cinematography, Bogumil Godfrejow; editor, Hansjörg Weißbrich; music, The Notwist.
- Special features: the making of the film; audio commentary by Hans-Christian Schmid.
- Schmid, Hans-Christian, 1965- film director, film producer.
Knöller, Britta, 1975- film producer.
Lange, Bernd, 1974- screenwriter.
Eidinger, Lars, 1976- actor.
Harfouch, Corinna, actor.
Merton, Egon, actor.
Zimmler, Sebastian, actor.
Stötzner, Ernst, actor.
Godfrejow, Bogumił, 1976- cinematographer.
Weissbrich, Hansjörg, editor of moving image work.
Notwist (Musical group), composer (expression), performer.
Pandora Film (Firm), publisher.
23/5 Filmproduktion, film production company.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|