Cultural exchanges, property and cooperation : Peace Corps : agreement between the United States of America and Sri Lanka signed at Colombo, February 26, 2018.
- Standardized Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka Concerning the Program of the Peace Corps in the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (2018 February 26)
- Other Title:
- Agreement between the United States of America and Sri Lanka signed at Colombo, February 26, 2018
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2018?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 18-226.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 18-226
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages).
- Peace Corps (U.S.) -- Sri Lanka.
Voluntarism -- International cooperation.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (U.S. Dept. of State web site, viewed on July 11, 2018).
CRDP Program record.
- United States. Department of State. issuing body.
Sri Lanka, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|