Zero weeks : America's family leave crisis and the cost of doing nothing / Yellowing Productions presents ; a film by Ky Dickens ; produced by Alexis Jaworski, Ky Dickens and Amy McIntyre ; [written and] directed by Ky Dickens.
- Other Title:
- San Mateo, Calif. : Video Project, 2017 , ©2017
1 videodisc (86 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Parental leave -- United States.
Family policy -- United States.
Child care services -- United States.
Child care services
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 1
- "Most Americans agree that family comes first but America is the only developed country without paid family leave. In the richest country in the world, having a baby, medical emergency or aging parent can be a trigger into poverty. Weaving powerful stories together with insightful interviews from leading policy makers, Zero Weeks, explores America's paid leave crisis and the cost of doing nothing."--Container.
- Cinematographer, Michael Ognisanti; sound, Chicago Recording Company; original score, Rachael Cantu; editor, C.J. Arellano
- Cataloged from container.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2017.
- Dickens, Ky, film director, film producer, on-screen participant, screenwriter.
Jaworski, Alexis, film producer.
McIntyre, Amy, film producer.
Ognisanti, Michael cinematographer.
Arellano, C.J., editor of moving image work.
Cantu, Rachael, composer (expression)
Chicago Recording Company, sound.
Yellow Wing Productions, presenter.
Video Project, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|