Cable. Vol. 3, Stranded / writer, Duane Swierczynski ; art, Paul Gulacy (issues #16-17) ; pencils, Gabriel Guzman (issues #18-20) ; inks, Mariano Taibo (issues #18-20) ; color art, Thomas Mason ; letters, Virtual Calligraphy's Joe Caramagna.
- Other Title:
- New York : Marvel Enterprises, 2010.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Mutation (Biology) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Time travel -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Assassins -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Cable has only one mission in life: to protect Hope, the first mutant born since M-Day. But when a freak accident in the time stream strands the girl two years in the past, she finds herself alone for the first time in her short life-- alone and in the crosshairs of the assassin Lucas Bishop. Convinced the girl will trigger a mutant apocalypse, Bishop has vowed to kill her at all costs. Now, Cable must wade through time to find his ward before Bishop does and in the process confront his greatest memesis: the mutant madman Stryfe! With most of the planet ravaged by weapons of mass destruction, Cable and Hope have only one shot at salvation: outer space. But when they cross paths with the Brood, Cable realizes he may have just hopped from the frying pan into the fire"--Dust jacket back.
- Contains material originally published in magazine form as Cable #16-20."
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gulacy, Paul.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|