Dead letters. Volume 1, the existential Op / written by Christopher Sebela ; illustrated by Chris Visions ; colors by Ruth Redmond & Matt Battaglia ; letters by Steve Wands ; Dead Letters created by Christopher Sebela & Chris Visions.
- Other Title:
- Existential Op
- Los Angeles : Boom! Studios, 2014.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Suspense comic books, strips, etc.
Detective and mystery stories -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Los Angeles.
- Remember why you're here Waking up in a fleabag motel with bandaged arms and a revolver on his desk, Sam doesn't remember a thing - not how he got here, where here is, or who he is. But the armed men knocking on his door do and Sam will have to use every trick from his forgotten repertoire to outrun and outsmart his way through a hardboiled wonderland of gang wars, femme fatales and big secrets. Creators Christopher Sebela (GHOST, HIGH CRIMES) and newcomer Chris Visions are two fresh voices that are about to take the industry by storm. Don't miss out on a wholly unique take on crime fiction.
- Collects Dead letters #1-4.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Visions, Chris, artist.
Battaglia, Matt (Colorist)
BOOM! Studios (Firm)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|