Dead of night featuring Man-Thing / writer, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa ; artists, Kano [and others] ; colorists, Javier Rodriguez [and others] ; letterer, Nate Piekos.
- Other Title:
- Direct edition
- New York : Marvel, 2008.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Monsters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Horror comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Biochemist Ted Salli and his team are on a mission: to recreate the serum that spawned the world's first super-soldier. But like the swamp itself, there are dangers lurking beneath the surface. Ted's partner Eric, his girlfriend Ellen, the government, terrorists-everyone wants what Ted has, but what Ted doesn't realize is that the swamp itself may want him!--Publisher's description.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Dead of night featuring Man-Thing #1-4"--Page 2 of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|