A tribute / Arvo Pärt.
- Standardized Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- Burbank, Calif. : Harmonia Mundi, 
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied.
- Sung in English (2nd and 7th-8th works), Italian (1st work), Latin (3rd and 5th works), and Church Slavic (6th work); the 4th work is wordless.
- System Details:
- Dopo la vittoria (11:11)
The woman with the alabaster box (5:34)
Berliner Messe (19:24)
Bogoroditse Djevo (1:14)
I am the true vine (8:14)
Which was the son of
- Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir (1st and 8th works) ; Theatre of Voices (2nd-7th works) ; the Pro Arte Singers (2nd and 6th-7th works) ; Christopher Bowers-Broadbent, organ (3rd work) ; Paul Hillier, conductor.
- The 1st work is a cantata.
Edition recorded: Universal Edition.
Principally previously released material (p1996-p2002); compilation released to commemorate the 70th birthday of the composer.
Hard copy version record.
- Bowers-Broadbent, Christopher, instrumentalist.
Hillier, Paul, conductor.
Eesti Filharmoonia Kammerkoor, singer.
Theatre of Voices, singer.
Pro Arte Singers, singer.
- Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Dopo la vittoria.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Woman with the alabaster box.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Berliner Messe.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Solfeggio, mixed voices.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Magnificat.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. Bogorodit︠s︡e Devo.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. I am the true vine.
Container of: Pärt, Arvo. ... which was the son of ...
- Other format:
- Source record: Pärt, Arvo. Choral music. Selections. Tribute.
- Publisher Number:
HMU907407DI Harmonia Mundi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|